Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist at Carlcare Services Limitedwork Carlcare Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-29
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms - established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist in Lagos.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research and take technical SEO measures to optimize website contents and improve the site organic rankings in major search engines.
- Develop and implement off-page optimization strategies such as link building, PR promotion, YouTube KOL Campaign, Quora/Reddit forum marketing,etc.
- Optimize Google My Business for off-line stores including creating posts, managing reviews, updating the store information and more.
- Create and optimize landing pages to improve conversion rate
- Analyze and report website performances and analytics.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Similar SEO role.
- Candidate Must have a Good command of Spoken & Written English, for creation of website content.
- Strong ability to analyze keywords, and research relevant solutions for creating website contents.
- Familiarity with Google analytics, webmaster tools, keyword planner, SEMRUSH, SimilarWeb, MOZ, AHREFS,etc.
- Knowledge of Google My Business will be preferable.
- Candidate must have good knowledge in Technical SEO and Search Engine algorithms.
- High levels of self-motivation, and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 13th May, 2022.
Carlcare Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe