Science Teaching Assistant at Noble Hall Leadership Academywork Noble Hall Leadership AcademyplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-04-17
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is hiring a Science Teaching Assistant in Abuja
- We are currently looking for a friendly and competent Science Teaching Assistant to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness.
- The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
- Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
- Help lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attend all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or relevant field is preferred.
- With 1-2 years’ minimum experience as a Science Teaching Assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before Wednesday; 24th April, 2019.
Noble Hall Leadership Academy
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information