Sales Officer (Female) at Work Citywork Work CityplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-20
Work City - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Officer (Female) in Lekki, Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory's market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveÂ activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, HND, OND.
- Experience: 0 - 1
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers.
Method of Application
Interested or qualified candidate should send their CV in pdf format only on or before 20th September, 2020, using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
Note: Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe