Sales Officer at Trefoil Networkswork Trefoil NetworksplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-08-10
Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Officer in Abuja.
- Responsible for product direct marketing and sales force compliance for the delivery of the division’s equipment and services to end users customers and clients.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting including sales opportunities reports and budgets.
- Building and maintaining rapport with distributors, partners, dealers and supermalls for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the company’s core competencies.
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of key accounts.
- Responsible for selling the activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interacting, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPI’s objectives
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory / segment
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interest, competitive activities and potential for new products
- Keeping abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events. Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Negotiating trading terms with customers which meet volume and pricing goals
- Dealing with major complaints, complex claims and other problems
- To maintain sales database, records of all leads and to update marketing personnel on all prospects and leads.
- Conduct routine market research on specifics as directed. To include information on customers and competitors alike.
- Develop market pricing system and establish effective product and market monitoring system
- Responsible for all marketing/promotional activities to be completed on time and within budget
- Act as an ambassador for the Company including support required during sales events or promotions
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain outsourcing requirements to develop new markets
- Works with team leads for project summary reports, deliver presentations to management
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications / Experience
- A B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 0 - 3 years professional experience in similar role.
- Relevant experience In ICT and Telecomms
Competencies / Skills:
- Understanding of relevant legislation laws, policies and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Offices ( word, excel, power point)
- Time Management
- Ability to learn fast and maintain confidentiality
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 14th August, 2020, using the Position as subject of email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe