Sales Officer at Telnet Nigeria Limitedwork Telnet Nigeria LimitedplacePort harcourt, RiversDate Posted: 2020-07-21
Telnet Nigeria Limited, a digital transformation company, is hiring a Sales Officer in Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- To work with the Revenue Unit Head/Regional Coordinator and other team members to strategically provide commercially viable initiatives using contacts and relationship to support the growth and regional expansion of the Company through innovative business solutions engaging all Telnet resources at the region.
- Ownership of Business development initiatives and achievements of set revenue targets of the company.
- Ownership of customer/clients’ interface with the company’s product and services making sure that all functions of the Organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives.
- Generate sales and business; make sales visits and presentations; attain advanced knowledge of Company’s products and services; establish and meet sales goals.
- Attend clarification and negotiation meetings with clients, close deals and execute contract and pricing negotiations with customers.
- Work with technical and business development teams to introduce new offers, products and initiatives for opening new markets, enhancing existing business relationships and capturing new markets.
- Generate sufficient Proposals & Quotes towards attainment of goals; document sales performance and Sales Pipeline; Submit weekly business reports and other related reports as it may be required on the activities of the region to the Group Regional Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any related course.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, sales Driven, persuasion and negotiation skills
- 1- 2 Years Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their referrals or relevant CV on or before 27th July, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Telnet Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe