Sales Officer at Oyeth Consult Limitedwork Oyeth Consult LimitedplaceVictoria Island, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-26
Oyeth Consult Limited is a Human Resources consulting company, specialized in recruitment, and career coaching we help you define your career destination and the journey to get there.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are currently looking for a versatile, intelligent, and energetic sales officer who can drive and with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team.
- This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming, and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Minimum of B.sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales or marketing.
- Ability to drive.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A motivated, driven attitude.
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation.
- Expert in time management.
- Organized work ethic.
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply on or before 30th December, 2021.
Oyeth Consult Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe