Sales Engineer / Account Engineer at Signage Kingswork Signage KingsplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-01-12
- Signage Kings is a leader in the production of visual solutions. We are Nigeria’s No.1 leader in Online Signage, Exhibitions, and Wayfinding Solutions. Our business is to help you succeed by providing your business with the best suitable Signage for a better first impression. From a simple individual sign to an entire sign system, we can match the requirements of any contract, large or small. We are equipped with cutting-edge technology and staffed with highly skilled personnel, able to tackle the most demanding jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Identify, develop and cultivate a relationship with private and institutional clients, as well as initiate and follow up on new business opportunities.
- Contacting potential leads for appointments and being detailed enough to identify their issues in order to provide solutions.
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations, and other documents required for clients engagement.
- Drive engagement and close sales with private and institutional prospects/clients.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain the necessary intelligence to be used as inputs for expanding sales.
- Develop and submit Requests For Proposals and Quotations (RFP/RFQ) in a timely manner by liaising with the Visual communicator for a mock-up attached with the RFP.
- Maintain communication between the internal team and external stakeholders by responding and following up promptly.
- Responsible for every customer on the CRM & work tools for managing all customer activities.
- Work with a diverse range of cross-functional teams and stakeholders such as Communications Representatives, Production Engineers, Visual Communicators, Suppliers, Vendors and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
- Advise customers on the best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes and come up with new ideas.
- Update database of FAQs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Keeping track of the conversation
- Key performance indicators (provided all in one sheet per employee)
- Channels Reports (Updated daily, report monthly)
- Facebook Page Inbox (Instagram & FB)
- Whatsapp Business
- Phone Log
- CRM Leads
- Daily Log Book (Mgt Tool)
- Weekly performance report
- Monthly KPI Report
- Quarterly appraisal Log.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 1 - 2 years of working experience in business development.
- High achiever with a proven track record of ability to grow client base.
- Management of critical clients; distributors, agents and/or any direct sales efforts.
- Assisting clients with basic technical support and when appropriate, interfacing with other external bodies.
- Maintaining focus on key account management and business development.
- Managing inventory and forecasting for products within the team.
- Assisting in other market segments and/or regions within the team.
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, identify sales, relationship opportunities, and close business deals.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy drive and results orientation.
- Maturity and tact include the ability to relate with different levels of authority, internally and externally.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Experience using social media tools, making professional phone calls, basic IT skills, & email etiquette.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 14th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe