Sales and Customer Service Officer at TeamAce - Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Ibadanwork TeamAceplaceLagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and IbadanDate Posted: 2020-10-03
The successful candidate will manage the daily operations of the automobile center, coordinating resources, and growing sales in the assigned Automobile center.
Sound knowledge of closing sales and winning customers
Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
He or she is primarily responsible for converting prospective customers to paid customers and will coordinate and serve as the main point of contact for all matters related to the Automobile Centre; ensuring all customers are treated fairly and given excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the inspection of vehicles
- Manage customers' expectations and grow profitable relationships in assigned centers
- Maintain end to end relationship with customers
- Responsible for the process of procurement of cars from customers at the Automobile center.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and close sales
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in sales with excellent customer service
- HND or BSC in engineering (must have completed NYSC)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe