Safety Officer at Ascentech Services Limitedwork Ascentech Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-18
- Ascentech Services Limited is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our core offerings.
- Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
- Promoting safe practices on site
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergencies
- Conducting investigations on accidents
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Responding to workers’ safety concerns
- Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures
- Continuous monitoring of all safety-related documents, reports, and issues to keep them updated.
- Conduct daily environmental and safety audits
- Inspect and examine all health and safety-related complaints, workplace accidents, outbreaks of diseases, the spill of hazardous toxins or poison.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of two years experience in construction safety
- Must be NEBOSH certified
- Ability to communicate excellently in both oral and written format
- Strong listening skills to be able to get valuable information from employees
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities – the ability to maintain a good record of all safety-related activities
- Profound knowledge of company project work. This will assist the construction safety officer to design and implement effective safety solutions
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent individual.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 28th April, 2022.
Ascentech Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe