Robotics Trainer at Proxynet Communicationswork Proxynet CommunicationsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-22
- Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer System Engineering or associated research studies with a minimum of 2 years appropriate work experience
- Capability to teach trainees the principles of instrumentation, information acquisition, instrument controls and automation.
- Capability to offer trainees the standard tools to objectively examine their instrumentation and information acquisition.
- Provide trainees the useful abilities of establishing standard shows information acquisition, control and instrumentation algorithms utilizing frequently offered software application
- Tested experience in shows, robotics and Mechatronics.
- Capability to comprehend curriculum and establish lesson strategies and mentor techniques that will assist trainees in secondary school level.
- Capability to strategy, perform and collaborate standardized scholastic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the requirements of students.
- An exceptional composed and oral communication abilities.
- Previous experience in an academic facility would be thought about as a plus.
- Effective Instructor in Mechatronics and Robotics for Primary school and Secondary School.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 20th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe