Resourcing Officer at Talenturework TalentureplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-18
Talenture - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Resourcing Officer in Lagos.
- You will focus on sourcing candidates from graduate level to senior executives and identify appropriate candidates to satisfy job requirements and building out talent pools.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with Talenture policies.
- Monitor responses to adverts and process applications efficiently.
- Qualify responses and short list according to the job specification.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and facilitating interviews
- Develop and manage talent pools of top candidates.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs.
- First point of contact for candidate queries.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Recruitment experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated and proactive approach
- A degree holder in a Business related course
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize & work with deadlines
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF on or before 15th March, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe