Research Executive at Transsnetwork TranssnetplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-19
Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion Group and NetEase, is recruiting to fill the position of Research Executive in Lagos
- We are looking for a motivated and insightful Research Executive who will work closely with overseas project team.
- The Research Executive will help us create useful, usable and delightful mobile/web products for users and inspire improvement at all stages of product development by delivering compelling insights based on research findings.
- Collaborating closely with overseas teams to organize and execute user research both online and offline, recording survey processes, collecting and analyzing research data / study results.
- Building and maintaining respondent recruitment channels, engaging targeted respondents in structured surveys;
- Monitoring competitive market dynamics, conducting benchmark studies and competitive analysis on a regular basis;
- Monitoring online and offline public opinions towards products and reporting to overseas teams on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field;
- 1+ years’ work experience in user research or market research, preferable with exposure in mobile/web product;
- Fluency in English and Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skill, strong capability of observing and analyzing, strong time management skill, proactive, responsible,and team spirit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs using "Research Executive" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information