Repair & Maintenance Services Engineer at Interswitchwork InterswitchplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-10-26
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Provide technical interface and infrastructural development for the unit. Carry out effective repairs on POS, PCPOS and other related devices.
- Provide technical support
- Hands-On support for repair centre services
- Hardware reliability testing
- All correspondence with Telpo
- All correspondence with Pax technologies
- Repairs/Diagnosis of terminals (POS)
- Repair center documentation (invoicing, delivery notes, dispatch etc)
- Research and development on new POS devices
- Designs (Electrical circuitry)
- Weekly report.
- Minimum of HND / B.SC in Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Data and Network Management
- Time Management
- Understanding of the environment of business
- Systems installation
- Project management
- Configuration management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply on or before 1st November, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe