Regional Support Engineer at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-05-04
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Regional Support Engineer in Abuja.
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the implementation and support of core network, transmission and GPON access network.
Expected Key Results:
- Project Implementation Management
- Network Support
- Network Monitoring and Optimization
- Report Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any IT related degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- Good understanding of GPON networks
- Good integration and implementation of GPON access network
- Hands- on experience on Cisco based Routers.
- Distinctive analytical skills and ability to present and communicate and work with a highly technical team
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot on network integration processes and resolve configuration issues
- Must be able to follow through multiple projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Have functional and working knowledge in disruptive technologies especially in disaggregated solutions.
- Hardworking, Performance driven and Tenacious.
- Sharp analytical and logical reasoning.
- Work effectively with own initiative and with minimal supervision and also as a part of a team.
- At least 2 years in telecommunications industry
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31st August, 2021.
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe