Reconciliation Analyst at Flutterwavework FlutterwaveplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-25
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. We are recruiting to fill the position of Reconciliation Analyst in Lekki, Lagos.
About the Reconciliation Analyst Role
- As the Reconciliation Analyst, your primary responsibility is to ensure daily reconciliation and monitoring of internal accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a framework for effective monitoring and reconciliation of internal wallets used for settlement and related operations.
- Daily reconciliation of collections with the settlement batched to identify missing transactions.
- Daily reconciliation of collections into and payouts from merchants’ wallets
- Manage engagements on merchant escalations with regards to settlement.
- Deep understating of the payment landscape and acquiring operations.
- Track and escalate unusual movements between merchant’s ledger and available balances at a global level.
- Ensure all due settlements are processed in line with the agreed SLA and escalate exceptions.
- Provide a report on transactions that are due for settlement but not captured for settlement
- Provide a daily/weekly report on wallet status, issues, and resolution
- Work with all sub-teams to identify various touchpoints and design processes to optimize same.
- Continuous evaluation of current processes vis-à-vis best industry practices.
- The role also involves continuous and effective engagement of relevant stakeholders in achieving operational efficiency.
You’ll be a great fit if you have the following skills
- Proven years of experience in Settlement & Reconciliation Operations.
- Good understanding of foreign exchange operations and local regulations.
- Excellent Financial analytical, strategic planning, and execution skills
- High-Level attention to details.
- Ability to identify errors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
- Ability to work independently to fulfill assigned tasks.
- Technical skills: Excel, SQL, Python, PowerBI (would be an advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe