Receptionist / Admin Assistant at Brookstonework BrookstoneplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-12
Brookstone is a full service real estate development company. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Receptionist / Admin Assistant in Lagos (IKOYI).
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 1 - 2 years.
- N50,000 - N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letters on or before 19th January, 2021, using "Receptionist Role" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe