React Native developer at Digital Abundancework Digital AbundanceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-10
Digital Abundance is a company that is using the internet and emerging Technology to create wealth for people in developing nation. We are hiring a React Native developer in Lagos.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Digital Abundance is a company bringing innovative solutions to the Edtech, wealth, blockchain and crypto space. Over 80% of our customer base are students, entrepreneurs, investors, traders and career enthusiastic youths, thus it is important to expose them to content that would reflect our vision and the need to fulfill this vision.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native. moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- At least 1-2 years experience creating content that relates to Internet based platforms (added plus for those with Blockchain writing experience) with demonstrable experience.( Blog posts, research, presentations etc)
- Keen understanding of what Newbies in the Cryptocurrency space need guidance with.
- Understanding of how to leverage multiple platforms (email, social media, etc.) to engage with the target audience.
- Combination of attention to detail and creative, strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills with a mindset for collaboration.
- An Experience with Copywriting.
- Creating content that meets SEO standards.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
A No-Excuses Mentality Hard Working Creativity in Problem Solving A Growth Mindset Extreme Ownership Strong character
Work Tool Stack
- Notion - Documentation and Collaboration
- Github - Collaboration
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe