Quality Inspector at Biswal Limitedwork Biswal LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-24
Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Quality Inspector in Lagos.
- The Quality Inspector is responsible for end to end monitoring of the production line toward defect free processes and products that satisfy client’s needs in the Solutions Assembly Plant.
- The Quality Inspector main function is to assist the Quality Engineer to ensure the continuous improvement of the processes, tools and capabilities of people in Solutions Assembly department quality functions who are critical to manufacturing process of the supported building and rebuilding gensets plant. He/she will assist Quality to ensure that all of the functional elements required by the Quality System are performed. This includes but is not limited to: Metrology (Measurement systems), Supplier Quality, Customer Quality Assurance
- Monitor Poke-Yoke solutions to the issues in order to eliminate the possibility of re-occurrence, Track the quality requirements of an area and audit the processes to ensure product for dispatch meets client’s specifications.
- Assist in dispositioning non-conforming material and maintain NCM and NCMR analysis, assist in carrying out sorts, audits, checks and general assistance as required by the Head of Solutions Assembly.
- Assist in documenting customers’ complaints and ensures that identified issues were addressed and resolved within the stipulated timeline, assist in developing and implementing Quality Plan (QP) and Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) for the operations of the Solutions Assembly gensets building and rebuilding processes.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting the accomplishments of the improvement groups who are leading and/or coordinating the improvement of quality levels and/or defect levels for processes affecting both internal and external customers i.e., PQC, scrap improvement, etc
- Assist in managing the Supplier Quality Management process to track and measure Supplier Scorecards, etc.) in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and/or professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 1-2 years’ work experience in Production/Manufacturing as a Quality Inspector
- Project Management Skills
- Quality Management Skills
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology Skills
- Lean Manufacturing
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 4th October, 2020, using the position as subject of email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe