Quality Assurance Assistant at WhoGoHostwork WhoGoHostplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-31
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Quality Assurance Assistant in Lagos.
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, analytical, and committed individual to join the Quality Assurance team as Quality Assurance Assistant to contribute as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of Quality Assurance.
- You are charged with assisting in the development of a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products & services but also fosters a “quality culture," in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality and supporting the continuous improvement of both new and existing product & services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures by working closely with all teams to lead customer complaint trend analysis from all touchpoints & proactively ensure they are captured, investigated, escalated, and documented as well as appropriate actions implemented.
- Ensure consistent audit readiness by embedding a quality culture in all departments company-wide;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver products & services that are built to the appropriate standards and meets the needs of the business and that of our clients;
- Track quality assurance metrics for continuous improvement in all areas company-wide.
- Identify and resolve workflow, systems, and software issues, problems, or errors, and apply corrective actions via tracking log records and systems patterns, including root cause to deliver satisfactory outcomes.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Identify training needs, create training manuals, and execute training programs to ensure company-wide compliance and conformance to quality objectives.
- Ensure all employees are aligned with current and future objectives of quality goals by promoting quality awareness throughout the company and developing an atmosphere of an open and productive culture where employees take pride and responsibility in what they do.
- Evaluate and assist in developing processes in critical areas/departments for ongoing Quality Assurance of all products & services.
- Analyze data accurately to identify problem areas related to specific processes, products, services, employees, or teams.
- Demonstrates diplomacy and credibility continuously when interacting with all stakeholders.
- Ensure all quality policies, programs, and procedures are effectively developed, implemented, and managed.
- Analyze and investigate product and service complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development.
- Prepare compound daily reports of the above-stated activities and submit them to the Quality Assurance team lead.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the Head of Quality Assurance and management.
How to Achieve the Above:
- Monitor all communication channel responses and response time. Communication channels with clients include tickets, chats, calls, and all social media platforms including skype discussion with CR and Nira discussion on fleep.
- Check module queue, pending orders, and to-do list to ensure it has been worked on. If it is not worked on, discuss with Billing to find out why.
- Work on cancellation requests daily
- Monitor conversations on group chats and alert rooms and inform the team lead where necessary.
- Periodically check feedback comments on the Reports section of WHMCS.
- Ensure that all social media requests are responded to. Also, check random blogs to know what clients are saying about us. You will need to respond to some depending on what was said. You necessarily don’t have to be the one responding. Based on the request, get the right department to respond to it.
- Add new testimonials from social media on the website. This is done from kinky
- Update the KPIsheets at all times
- Fill the metrics sheet at the end of each month
- Monitor the chat unit KPI sheet
Requirements & Qualifications
- An HND / B.Sc. Degree
- At least one year experience in Customer Support
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A working laptop
Why Join the Team?
If you are wondering, below are reasons why you should join our team:
- We operate a family work culture where love, trust, and collaboration are a big deal!
- There is an opportunity for career progression - if your performance meets and exceeds the required standard
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 11th June, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe