Quality Assurance Analyst at Global Accelerex Limitedwork Global Accelerex LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-05
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Quality Assurance Analyst in Lagos.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst complies with defined quality standards and ensures that every assigned product meets the established standards of quality including security, reliability, usability, and performance.
- You will assist in more advanced quality management and improvement efforts, providing analysis of data for the purpose of informing and problem solving with internal and external customers.
- You must demonstrate the ability to work with teams to achieve high quality products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation, including fixing that last critical bug under tight release deadlines.
- Identify business requirements and work towards departmental and project deadlines
- Work with key stakeholders to determine the requirements and scope of each project
- Responsible for preparing and executing test cases, working directly with software developers and project support teams, and providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Achieve quality objectives through test planning, writing and executing test scripts, writing bug reports and issues log, documentation reviews, running manual and automated tests including, but not limited to stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing,
- Effectively communicating / presenting findings to software development and business user teams including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining all the quality control and assurance artifacts.
Education and Work Experience
- A good academic background with a minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics or Statistics or related fields
- Additional qualifications and related certifications would be an advantage
- 1 to 3 years of demonstrated/hands-on software testing and software development experience in a formal SDLC and/or Agile environment
- Experience working with various testing tools for various environments
- Relevant experience in the Electronic Payments industry will be an advantage.
Skills / Capabilities:
- Good understanding of manual and automated testing
- Knowledge of Integration/API Testing
- Demonstrated experience in designing, updating & executing test cases
- Passion for technology, curiosity, problem solving skills, ability to work with varying stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to deliver excellent work on tight schedules
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 18th April, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Global Accelerex Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe