QA Automation Engineer at tix.africawork tix.africaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-07
tix.africa is a self-service ticketing platform for event creators. Event management has been hard for us in the past so we're building the simplest self-service ticketing platform to give event creators all the tools they need - ticketing, admitting guests, and collecting payments - as simply and as quickly as possible. Our mission is to build the simplest way for event organizers across Africa to sell event tickets and charge attendees in your own local currency.
Our users say their absolute favourite thing about tix, is how easy it is to use it and we intend to keep it that way. As we scale our product, we prioritise these four things simplicity, support, security and speed in our service delivery to our customers.
Though we are remote for now due to the pandemic, we'd still like you to be based in Lagos, Nigeria for this role.
About the role
???? We are looking for a detail-oriented QA Automation Engineer that will be responsible for designing and maintaining automation test scripts.
???? Beyond that, you will be the bug genie and will have the supreme power to analyse bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
????????♀️ You will also keep us on our toes on quality and identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
???? You will cleverly think of new ways to test and break the product.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with programming languages like Vue.js or Ruby on Rails
- Experience with technical testing frameworks such as Cypress and Selenium, and tools like Postman
- Extensive experience developing and implementing both UI and API test automations
- Experience with QA processes (bug tracking/reporting, documentation, black-box testing, security testing, non-functional testing, etc)
- Interest in performing manual and automated testing
Beyond the technical aspects of the role, you'll be a good fit if:
- You like working in small and collaborative teams where we don't have one fixed way of doing things
- You are excited and open to learning and building together as we grow and building the early structure of a product and company
- You are ambitious and understand the demands of an e-commerce platform
- You have excellent communication skills and are most especially proactive
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance benefits
- Annual paid time off
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and get involved in more than just tech
- Flexible working hours and remote working
Online Application → Phone Screen → Technical Assessment → Technical Interview (to reviewi assessment and feedback) → Final Round Interview → Offer
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe