Property / Sales Officer at Starium Nigeria Limitedwork Starium Nigeria LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-07-03
Starium Nigeria Limited, a real estate firm in Abuja is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Property / Sales Officer in Abuja.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration, negotiate prices and sales terms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Arrange for title searches to assure clients of clear property titles.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- A minimum of two years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with Curriculum Vitae, as a single document on or before 15th July, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Starium Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe