Promotion Animation Executive at Dragnet Solutions Limitedwork Dragnet Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-07-11
Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Promotion Animation Executive in Apapa, Lagos
• Respects all HSEQ norms and regulations as stipulated by the Company
• Responsible for implementation of the company's commercial communications plan and digital road map
• Execute annual communication plan to promote all products and services in the Retail sales and marketing and Specialties'
divisions in collaboration with relevant unit managers and 3rd party agencies
• Publicize commercial activities and events of the company on both internal and external communication platforms
• Plan and execute relevant internal Network Development events in collaboration with relevant units.
• Manage and monitor relationship with third party agencies (media, PR, creative, media tracking, activation) to ensure successful implementation of agreed commercial comms projects.
• Responsible for the vendor management of all commercial comms projects by raising and processing LPO in time and within budget and ensuring timely payment of completed jobs.
• In collaboration with the digital projects lead, implement a strategic digital marketing/CRM plan to create awareness, promote trial of company's products and services and encourage loyalty.
• Propose and deploy relevant content to increase online site traffic and social media followership in collaboration with Digital projects lead and media agency.
• Manage the supply chain management process in partnership with the Purchasing unit of ordering relevant marketing materials in line with quality standards, budget and timelines.
• Stock management of all Commercial Comm store and engage restocking process when necessary.
• Monitor brand marketing trends, evaluate business opportunities and recommends new initiatives.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual commercial comms. reports of ongoing commercial marketing projects
Context and Environment
• The office is situated at the Head Office and reports to the Commercial , requires close work relationship and contact with all units as well as the Sales Areas.
• Regular contact with local and foreign partners as well as internal and external agencies.
• Exhibition of good knowledge and application of brand management, marketing communications and Digital/information Technology
• BA/Bsc in Marketing, Mass communications or Digital marketing (Minimum grade of Second Class Lower). A Masters in Marketing will be an added advantage
• 1-3 years experience in marketing/digital marketing
• Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Ability to work and deliver results under pressure
How to Apply
if interested and qualified, click here to apply
Dragnet Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information