Project Manager (Volunteer role) at Impact Nutrition Africa Initiative (INAI)work Project Manager (Volunteer role)placeNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-09-13
Contract: 6 months with a possibility for extension.
- Assessment, planning and implementation of a public health nutrition project.=
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning at every stage of the project.
- Recruitment and supervision project team members and volunteers.
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement, in addition to partnership mobilization for the project.
- Community needs assessment, community entry and community mobilization.
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition
- 1 to 2 years experience working in under-served communities in Nigeria.
· Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team, with limited supervision.
· Great Interpersonal skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Knowledge in proposal writing
· Ability to demonstrate a high level of innovation, critical thinking and problem solving.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 11:59pm September 18th, 2020 (GMT)
Project Manager (Volunteer role)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe