Project Manager at Turquoise - Abujawork TurquoiseplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-09-17
Turquoise a multi national company is committed to deliver the best in engineering and construction, using the best resources and latest construction technology and Eco Friendly Solutions to provide his clients with projects of outstanding quality by adapting values like integrity, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
Turquoise is recruiting to fill the position a Project Manager in Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe