Project Manager at RED | For Africawork RED | For AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-31
RED | For Africa - We are in the business of cultural capital. We are curators of cultural capital. We are recruiting to fill the position of Project Manager in Lagos, Nigeria.
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of the project/program strategy, structure, scope, and detailed work plan.
- Assume day-to-day responsibilities for the project/program.
- Plan work, allocate resources, define tasks, assign responsibility, monitor quality and performance.
- Ensure continuous quality improvement and refinement of the project/program.
- Document quality improvement processes and changes.
- Recommend modifications of project/program plans and budget as needed, and lead any refinement process.
- Lead monthly meetings to support engagement, integration and implementation.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure appropriate and effective implementation.
- Social media management.
- A B.Sc or Higher Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Healthcare, Business Administration or Organizational Design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience in project management, with proven ability to plan, lead, implement, manage and evaluate projects and inspire positive change.
- Knowledge of governance-related issues.
- Strong skills in systems thinking and strategic program and partnership development.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet quick deadlines with quality output.
- Adept at presenting complex information and recommendations in simple, clear summaries, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RED | For Africa
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe