Project Manager at BuffaloGridwork BuffaloGridplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-12
- BuffaloGrid is on a mission to bring mobile power and connectivity to the next billion. We have developed a solar-powered, internet-connected system that helps organisations deliver mobile phone charging and connectivity services at scale. We’re a diverse group of designers, developers, strategists and operations specialists based across offices in Belfast, Dhaka and Delhi.
- Assist the CEO with business strategy, sales, business development and action plan, including high-impact presentations & proposals.
- Coordinating business growth activities with other team members to ensure strategy execution.
- Identifying opportunities for new business through on-going research, partner contact, and strategic analysis of products and marketplace.
- Work with management to develop and implement business growth strategy for identified customer segments.
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Ensuring execution is happening based on the marketing and business development plan.
- Startups: It’s an advantage if you have prior experience working in a technology startup, at seed stage or beyond, or in a fast-moving organisation with comparable growth dynamics.
- Experience: Prior experience in business development, strategy or sales role will help.
- Sector: It’s an advantage to have exposure to any of these sectors - mobile network operators, telecommunications, renewable energy, rural banking inclusion and assisted ecommerce.
- Organisation: Comfortable working independently in a small, distributed international team with limited day-to-day support.
- Travel: Comfortable with regular travel across urban and rural areas.
- Core Skills;
- Leadership skills
- Basic quantitative analysis, presentation design, strategic project management, etc.
- Knowledge of business development, strategy and sales process from initiation to close.
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently.
- An exceptional command of English and strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams.
- Have experience using Slack, Google Apps, Asana.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. On or before 2nd February,2022.
- Note:Annual leave: 22 days + 9 public / religious holidays
- Benefits: private health insurance, public transport allowance and childcare allowance
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe