Project Executive at Mooreadvicework MooreadviceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-10
Mooreadvice, a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We are recruiting to fill the position of Project Executive in Lagos.
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Assign new project tasks
- Work to improve the project process
- Ensure project aligns with set strategy and budget
- Organize and plan meetings with project manager
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
- Strategize with project manager when needed
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
- Bachelor's Degree with 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Analytical skills
- Conceptual skills.
- Communication skills.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal and motivational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 17th May, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Female project executives are encouraged to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe