Project Engineer at Onstream Groupwork Onstream GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-11
Onstream Group, an Oil & Gas company, recruiting to fill the position of a Project Engineer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be conversant with the technical and commercial aspect of the project and to have a full understanding of the scope of work, as provided by the Operations Controller.
- Responsible for issuing technical documents for projects, tenders or internal developments.
- Review of technical documentation from suppliers and or sub-contractors.
- Responsible for Gas Line tie-in survey and measurement of new customers.
- Responsible for supervision of projects awarded to sub-contractors.
- Defines technical options with sub-contractors whom he supervises.
- Controls the sub-contractors in terms of organization, verification and progress follow- up of the projects.
- Responsible for technical supervision and document checking where assistance is required by other engineers.
- Ensure that OEMs processes and procedures are fully complied with during instruments installations; and properly installed as specified by the manufacturer.
- Be fully abreast with operating instruction, design data and basic hydraulic and operating criteria of the system and its parts.
- Assumes responsibility role and adhere strictly to international standard Health & Safety, Environmental & Social Performance (HSE/SP) and personnel policies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe