Project Assistant at PEC Events & Serviceswork PEC Events & ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-02
PEC Events & Services is an event management service provider. We plan, consult and execute events to meet world-class standards. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Project Assistant in Lagos.
- Facilitate consistent and excellent training in line with the company's vision, mission and organizational core values to potential clients
- Managing training effectively on social media platforms
- Develop contents for online and offline trainings. (DIYs, E books, Youtube channels, and online courses )
- Handles various projects that concerns capacity development of the organization
- Ensure periodical training for the staff.
- Report activities to the manager(documentation)
- Assist the Human Resources Team in attending to employeesТ training requests as the need arises.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a related operations role.
- Must have experience relating to training or learning and development.
- Must have or enrolled for a related professional course.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 10th July, 2020.
PEC Events & Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe