Project Architect at Efficacy Construction Company Limitedwork Efficacy Construction Company LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-23
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a Lagos Nigerian-based leading Building Construction Company that has over the years emerged to be a formidable and enviable construction firm in the real estate sphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Project Architect in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- We are searching for a creative and inspired architect who will plan, develop and implement building designs.
- He or she will be responsible for developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents, and managing project teams.
- To be responsible for the inspection of a project from inception to completion and to work with other professionals in the building construction industry.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings, and specifications from a given architectural sketch.
- To be responsible for the preparation of highly detailed working and specifications using software such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD) applications; AutoCAD, 3DMax, Lumion, Revit, Sketch-Up, etc.
- To be responsible for the preparation of approval drawings for submission for statutory approvals, building approvals, and planning permissions.
- Work closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, architectural technologists, and consultants.
- An occasional visit to sites to ensure compliance with architectural drawings, details, and finishing.
- To be responsible for the production of detailed floor plans, site plans, elevations, sections, doors and window schedules, etc.
- To deliver complete architectural drawings, and design within 7 days for complex projects and 24hrs for simple projects after being issued a sketch.
- To produce reports for every site visited within 48hrs of visit and to ensure availability of architectural drawings on every construction site.
- To relate approved changes, alterations, and corrections to design to the Project Managers or Line Managers within 24hrs.
Qualification and Background
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Minimum of HND.
- 2+ years of experience post-NYSC.
- Previous experience as an architect preferred.
- Good design and drawing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good technical design skills
- Ability to visualize structures.
- Analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills, including computer-aideddesign skills.
- Certification is an advantaged advantage. (Optional).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using "Project Architect" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Efficacy Construction Company Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe