Program Officer at E-waste Relief Foundationwork E-waste Relief Foundation (ERF)placeLagos, YabaDate Posted: 2020-12-31
E-waste Relief Foundation (ERF), Nigeria’s flagship Non-Governmental Organization (NGO, is hiring a Program Officer in Yaba, Lagos
- The Program Officer will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of the project’s activities and task assigned to attain the goals and objectives of the foundation project.
- The Program Officer will be responsible for overseeing project work plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Communications officer in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflet, press release/ press kit, database
- Support in the organization of visits (of donors, home office
- Coordinate with the team and partner to conduct capacity building training for partners.
- Supporting the Senior Program Officer in all aspects of the programme implementation and development as requested.
- Responsible for supporting the programme’s advocacy plan
- . Experience in grant applications
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators
- Actively assist and participate in project events (meetings/workshops/training)
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Required course of study: Bsc Environmental science.
50,000 naira / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 4th January, 2021, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
E-waste Relief Foundation (ERF)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe