Production Pharmacist at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limitedwork Chemo-Pharma Laboratories LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-21
- Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited was established in 1985.The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively. This installed capacity has for sometime now become inadequate to cater for expected growth. It has strained working capital and created excessive overheads. Also the company runs a well equipped Quality Assurance Laboratory.
- Participates in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities and machine size parts.
- Executes the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel.
- Ensures that all production equipment are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot-scale trials of products under development.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- 2 years of production work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Functional knowledge of production lines (tablets and liquids) is an advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 30th April, 2022.
Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe