Product Owner, Client UI at Centricitywork CentricityplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-19
Centricity is an AI & Machine Learning company bringing actionable, customer centric insights to today’s modern retailer & CPG companies. We are hiring a Product Owner, Client UI in Lagos.
About the Role
As the Product Owner of Centricity’s Client UI, you will oversee a team of engineers as well as a UX designer also based in our Lagos office. You will be responsible for working with the designer to develop the designs for our UI and with the engineers to build, maintain and improve our Client UI. You will define product requirements by conducting user research and soliciting feedback from our Clients.
You will manage your own sprints and regularly coordinate and be in communication with Centricity’s Head of Product and CTO.
- Excellent communication and proficiency in English.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Manages and maintains the product backlog.
- Partners with stakeholders across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Ability to prioritize work by evaluating tradeoffs within the context of strategic business objectives.
- Works closely with our UX/UI and design team to spec out features.
- Works closely with our UI developers to ensure development conforms to product requirements.
- Anticipates user needs and proactively solicits feedback.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking of product performance post-launch and reports up and across the organization.
- Has strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Any previous experience in the Retail industry is a huge plus!
- Must be able to report to our office located in Lagos
- Competitive salary pay
- Mandatory office hours between 10a-12p ET, otherwise flexible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe