Product Officer at MainOnework MainOne CableplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-11
MainOne provides world class network, internet solutions, voice, data center and cloud services to providers in Nigeria, Ghana and all of West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a recruiting to fill the position of a Product Officer (Connectivity & Managed Services) in Lagos (Saka).
- The Product Officer (Connectivity & Managed Services) is responsible for providing technical and commercial support for the Managed services product line.
- He/She will report to the Product Manager for the Managed Services product and will provide the administrative and analytical support required to achieve the goals of the 4Ps. (Product, Price, Promotion and Place).
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate on the development of new connectivity products and managed services products.
- Collaborate on the management of existing connectivity and managed services products.
- Conduct market and product research of new connectivity and managed services products (PESTEL & Horizon Scanning).
- Collaborate on the development of product/program dashboards to track fiber deployment builds, budget, and spend.
- Follow up with internal partners (i.e., finance, accounting) to ensure that billing and invoicing processes are structured according to contractual obligations.
- Assist Legal with creating or amending contracts by providing the project specific requirements while keeping the appropriate partners apprised.
- Data gathering on products (existing & new) to conduct analysis, produce charts / graphs and support partner / internal engagements to drive data-driven decisions.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 1-3 years experience working in product marketing role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups across different levels.
- Strong written process documentation skills -- able to succinctly summarize significant volume of information and identify key themes, risks, etc.
- Demonstrated program/project management & analytical skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, absorb new concepts, and connect the dots across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to discern priorities and drive progress amid ambiguity.
- Stakeholder management experience across the company’s technical, legal, finance, and/or sales team.
- Ability to analyze data and come up with recommendations
- Ability to innovate
- Ability to think in concepts
- Ability to think outside
- Creative thinking
- Great work ethics and proactiveness.
Demands of the Job
Contacts: The Product Officer (Manager Services) will be required to work closely with:
- Other Product Specialists
- Marketing Communications
- Technical Solutions
- Product line technical teams
- Customer Service Management and
Demands of the Job:
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe