Product Management Trainee at RelianceHMOwork RelianceHMOplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-17
RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Product Management Trainee in Lagos
- We are looking to develop self-starters who will join us in building the future of health and technology through our Product Management Training Programme. This is a 3-Month intensive training designed to provide Trainees with mentorship and self-study plans that will develop them into full-time Product Managers within RelianceHMO.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player Ц able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
You'll love this opportunity because:
- There is a have a clear career path
- Opportunity to develop and improve your skills rapidly
- You'll be responsible for products that contribute to making lives better
- You'll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Ideating, prioritizing, and coordinating the development of innovative products.
- Integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that ensure the success of products.
- Understanding RHMO's strategic and competitive position and deliver best-in-industry products
- Using A / B testing for our user platforms
- Designing and implementing strategies to grow our user / customer base
- Working with a team of talented engineers, designers and other stakeholders to bring products to life
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper)
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- An ability to visualize technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities
- Readiness to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions backed by data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable and excellent learning agility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 23rd August, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe