Product Designer (Manufacturing) at Nicole Sinclairwork Nicole SinclairplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-08
- Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities for new products.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences.
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- Research materials and techniques.
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Use 3D modelling software to design products and components.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality.
- Improve the design of existing products.
- Gather feedback from product users.
- BSc / MSc in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Product Designer or similar role.
- Experience in industrial design
- Creativity in mixing up colours, shapes, and techniques
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Good knowledge of 3D modelling software
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Time-management skills
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe