Product / Data Analyst at Pangaeawork PangaeaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-13
Pangaea collects and analyzes consumer purchase and behavioural data to create premium, international-first brands for the world’s fastest-growing e-commerce markets.We are hiring a Product / Data Analyst in Lagos.
- As a Product Analyst, you’ll work across the company to advance our growth, operations, and strategy.
- You’ll spend time working with stakeholders across the company to assess new product launches, prototype new features, identify growth opportunities, and drive the future of Pangaea.
- You’ll also develop tools to level up our analytics capabilities, to enable both analysts and stakeholders to better self-serve their data needs.
- You’ll be joining on the ground floor of a high growth startup with huge potential for growth and advancement.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and support an analytical data infrastructure
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of development, from requirements gathering through ETL coding and report/dashboard design and creation
- Own analysis of brand launches, product releases, and KPIs
- Drive a deeper understanding of the business through exploratory analyses
- Build new tools to enable greater self-sufficiency among analysts and stakeholders
- Uncover trends and insights to drive future growth opportunities
- Strong quantitative background (quantitative degree a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of related analytical experience
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in at least one programming language; proficiency in R or Python a plus
- Advanced knowledge of data design and data warehousing
- Experience developing hypotheses and communicating insights.
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Home office stipend
- Free company products every month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe