Product and Research Assistant at Co-creation Hubwork Co-creation HubplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-23
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa. We are hiring a Product and Research Assistant in Ondo (Akure).
- Work with CcHUB team and NIMR team to prepare research questions as necessary
- Conduct research by asking clients targeted questions to quickly assess and understand the causes of bottlenecks in the project implementation.
- Taking ownership of clients issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution with the product team.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients and the CcHUB/NIMR team while documenting all issues.
- Testing and evaluating new product updates with the product team.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Collect and assist with analyzing data.
- Attend relevant project meetings.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in research (collecting and analysing data)
- Preferably based in Ondo state or its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe