Procurement and Logistics Officer at Avant Facilities Services Limitedwork Avant Facilities Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-06
Avant Facilities Services Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Procurement and Logistics Officer in Lagos.
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement and Logistics Officer to manage the company’s supply of products and services as well as manage company vehicle usage.
- Procurement and Logistics Officer responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement and Logistics Officer's duty is to discover the bestways to cut procurement and logistics expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers andinitiate business and organizationpartnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secureadvantageousterms.
- Request quotations and get approval for the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchasedetails of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend andbuild a culture oflong-term saving on procurement costs.
- Receive all procured items for the organization.
- Arrange for the movement of staff and use of company vehicles.
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration or related field
- At lease 2 years work experience in related field.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement and Logistics Officer orProcurement Officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledgeof supplier or third-party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 28th May, 2021, quoting 'PRO' as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Avant Facilities Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe