Process Analyst at The placework Process AnalystplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-03
- The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 2000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 35 locations in Lagos, Abuja and Ilorin, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
- Drive the execution of strategic initiatives on which strategic objectives are anchored
- Identify and analyze core business processes and workflows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
- Understand the business process management of the company
- Coordination of process documentation focus group meetings
- Updating of process catalogue with new process information; Support departments/units in the development and review of process documents
- Designing an alternative business process work flow
- Supervising the execution process
- Making appropriate recommendations for suggested solutions.
- Preparing reports for the proposed suggestions.
- Carry out Internal process audit with aim of identifying gaps and correcting the gaps for increased productivity
- Clarity of process: Communicate in email all documented key process by Process Management Unit to stakeholders
- Develop process and knowledge tools (FAQs, report templates etc.)
- Enforce a structured process management approach and methodology to build and monitor The Place processes and procedures under the guidance of the Process Consultant.
- Communicate change and provide training to impacted business units.
- Identifying the areas for improvements and business issues
- Challenge and brainstorm with Process Consultant to continuously evaluate team’s procedures and processes to eliminate inefficiencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline with a minimum of 2.1.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to read and interpret complex written information.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point and Visio
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-discipline/ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe