PPC Specialist at Blueslip Limitedwork BlueSlip LimitedplaceLagos StateDate Posted: 2020-12-28
BlueSlip Limited, a management consultancy firm, is hiring a PPC Specialist in Lagos
- We’re looking for a highly motivated and energetic PPC Specialist to be a part of our team and help support our rapid growth.
- The ideal candidate has experience in managing paid digital marketing campaigns from ideation to execution and optimization.
- They must also possess a high degree of professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with current and future partners. He / She must have the ability to dive deep into the KPIs and leverage big data sets to drive actionable marketing initiatives that move the needle. Only those candidates with proven experience managing six-figure+ monthly marketing spend and driving results need to apply.
PPC Specialist Responsibilities
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns for Lead Generation, Traffic, and Engagement
- Develop robust A/B and MVT targeting and content tests
- Craft marketing copy (headlines, CTAs, blurbs, etc.)
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance, KPIs, and trends
- Dive deep into metrics and form actionable testing strategies based on solid data
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has is continuously optimize performance to achieve target goals
- Troubleshoot/investigate tracking issues
- The Paid Per Search Specialist will assist in launching new products that support the mission
- Work cross-team to develop and discuss marketing strategies and driving results
PPC Specialist Required Qualifications
- 3+ years managing paid search marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Bing) – Strong background needed
- 2+ years in a digital marketing role (ideally affiliate, lead generation, eCommerce, media buying, or digital publishing)
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has the proven ability to manage a digital marketing campaign from end-to-end
- Experience with forecasting, pacing, and managing five figure+ monthly budgets
- The Paid Per Search Specialist can ideate on revenue-generating opportunities as well as execute seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Impeccably high standards and work ethic.
- Strong analytical ability and extremely proficient in Excel (sumifs, pivot tables, advanced formulas, filtering, etc.)
- The Paid per Search Specialist has a solid foundation of direct marketing principles and the ability to translate into marketing messages.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the company’s and team’s goals.
- Advanced-level experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, or similar.
PPC Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of Ecommerce and Sales
- Understanding of modern Affiliate Marketing
- Product Development / Product Management experience in a Digital environment
- Business Development / Partner Management / Account Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 12 February 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe