PPC Officer at PAYKOBOwork PAYKOBOplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-12
PAYKOBO is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. We are recruiting to fill the position of PPC Officer (Pay Per Click) in Lagos.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Proven experience as a PPC Officer or Digital marketing specialist.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.).
- Understanding of HTML and XML.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
- BSc/BA/HND in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CVs on or before 15th April, 2019, using the job applied for as the subject of application.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information