Physics & Further Mathematics Teacher at The Workplace Centre Limitedwork The Workplace Centre LimitedplaceApapa Road and Ebute Metta (West) - LagosDate Posted: 2021-10-25
The Workplace Centre Limited - Our client, a reputable private secondary school, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons
- Value and support students to achieve their full potential
- Effectively manage the behavior of students
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- B.Ed, BSc. Or HND in relevant fields.
- MSc. MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 3 - 5 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email provided below using the Job Title as the subject of the email, on or before 3rd November, 2021.
Note: Candidates Must reside within the location given above.
The Workplace Centre Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe