PHP Web Developer at Woobs Resources Limitedwork Woobs Resources LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-23
- Woobs Resources Limited is an indigenous private company with the main objective of carrying out the business of building and property development, with expertise in market development.
- Responsible for the implementation of PHP solutions such as plug-ins, templates, and widgets as well as technical design and planning of online projects in cooperation with our product and design departments.
- building restful JSON web services
- Write clean, well-designed code s in PHP
- Knowledge of at least one PHP framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP, Yii, Zend Framework)
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience.
- Previous work experience as a PHP Developer for 2 to 4 years
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Adding functionality and debugging
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building XML/JSON web services data models and integration with APIs is a must
- Understanding responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience and knowledge in Mobile App Development is considered a plus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.on or before 7th February,2022.
Woobs Resources Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe