Pharmacist Assistant at Troop Pharmaceuticals Limitedwork Troop Pharmaceuticals LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-21
- Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on Manufacturing and Community Pharmacy.
- Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability for the patient
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, and registries of poisons, narcotics or controlled drugs
- Working with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs
- Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs
- Maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly
- Analysing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies
- Health articles write up.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 28th April, 2022.
Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe