Personal Executive Assistant at WTS Energywork WTS EnergyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-23
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Personal Executive Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Acting as a first point of contact to the CEO.
- Manage CEO’s important tasks and deadlines, travels and accommodation
- Organize and schedule internal / external meetings and company functions.
- Maintain client records and schedule regular reviews.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Monitor and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the business communities appraised of project plans and related implications.
- Monitor and Coordination of internal services and external service providers as necessary to meet project timescales.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Operational support.
- Perform any other ad-hoc administrative tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Meticulous with good organizational and research skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe