Personal Assistant to the CEO at Simplinteriors Companywork Simplinteriors CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-16
Simplinteriors Company is composed of 3 entities focused on Interior design school; Interior design Consulting & Simplinteriors bespoke Furniture Company. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Personal Assistant to CEO in Lagos (Surulere).
- Simplinteriors is seeking a Female Personal Assistant to work directly with the CEO.
- Simplinteriors currently employs 18 people (temporary and permanent staff) overall with 6 in the Head office. This position would be in the head office. We strive to maintain a professional, friendly like work atmosphere. At times it can be hectic and other times very mellow‐ adaptability is key. We are willing to consider flex‐time scheduling for the right person. This position can be part time.
The CEO of Simplinteriors is a highly driven, fast paced, goal oriented, successful individual. She must be intelligent, quick thinker and a risk taker. We are seeking an Assistant who will:
- Be scrupulously organized and love taking care of people
- Run errands for the CEO
- Work thoroughly and independently, getting things done in a professional manner without burdening the CEO unless events demand it
- Be the positive first impression for the firm’s customers, clients and friends
- Be extremely pro-active in supporting administration and operations
- Be open and embracing as new ideas and projects come up (at an amazing rate)
- Be a lateral thinker and problem solver
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude, knowing that any issue that arises can be overcome, solved, eradicated, left behind, gotten around, defeated and just plain taken care of!
There are two aspects to this role; the personal side and the business side:
- On the personal side, we are looking to support the CEO with things like:
- Meeting and conference arrangement and confirmation
- Organizing her office
- Anticipating needs and wants in daily operations and preparing accordingly
- Completing family projects such as reminder of family meetings, reunion organizing and photo / video production oversight
- The business side, we’re looking for support in:
- Handling general correspondence (email, phone calls, Skype) as independently as possible
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal / external clients
- Handle requests and enquiries appropriately
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage interior design vendors, suppliers & Artisans
- Keeping us up‐to‐date on all social media platform.
- Handling general administration including financial activities
- Handling operational tasks including mail, office supplies, etc.
- Overseeing all activities of the office, from the mundane to the extraordinary
- We are looking for someone who thrives on growth, change and creativity with each day being a little different from the last.
- We’re also looking for someone who is a go getter and making sure that things actually happen.
- We need an “executor”, someone who the CEO can count on to get the job done...right...the first time. We’re looking for someone grounded, operational, organized and professional.
- Candidates should possess HND or OND qualification with 1-2 years experience
- The ability to learn fast.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Experience in this kind of role of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- It would be helpful if you had experience with prior assistant positions. You’d have a good understanding of online products, the process of production and the business of sales and marketing. Love for interior design is a plus .
- And of course a pleasant and engaging personality is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter on or before 26th February, 2021, using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: We will contact you for further details such as a time to connect via phone or Skype for a preliminary interview. We will meet with the final applicants in person.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe