Personal Assistant to the CEO at London Professional Training Centrework London Professional Training CentreplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-11
London Professional Training Centre, a UK Accredited Training and Skills development centre, is hiring a Personal Assistant to the CEO in Lagos.
- As the Personal Assistant to the CEO, you will provide support to the CEO, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the CEO’s day‐to‐day workflow, filtering and prioritizing various projects and activities, which includes scheduling, Business Development, researching, preparing materials and presentation for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects where and when applicable.
- The Personal Assistant will perform, coordinate, manage, oversee and manages the CEO’s calendar, activities, administrative and business duties while providing an extensive level of support which will enable the CEO to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s goals.
The preferred candidate should have the following skills:
- Minimum BSc Degree
- Previous Experience as a Personal Assistant
- Good Use of Computer and ICT Skills
- Good presentation Skills
- Good customer service
- Digital Marketing skills will be a plus
- Should be willing to travel in and out of Nigeria as required.
Salary: N100,000 to N150,000 Monthly depending on Experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button below to apply
London Professional Training Centre
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe