Personal Assistant / Front Office Executive at Cognitio Communicationswork Cognitio CommunicationsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-16
Cognitio Communications is a Media-Agnostic, Result-Driven, Experience-First Marketing Solutions Firm. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Personal Assistant / Front Office Executive in Lagos.
- We are in search of a vibrant, forward-looking and effective Personal Assistant for the office of CEO who also combines this with the role of Front Office Exec. The Cognitio Communications Lagos. Among others, she will be responsible for:
- Relieving the CEO of administrative type functions in order to increase the time he has available for executive level responsibilities.
- Supporting CEO and one or more upper management personnel for all administrative needs. Scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Coordinating visual presentations for the CEO; organizing and prioritizing a large volume of incoming calls.
- Maintaining confidential and non-routine information and acting as project manager for special projects pertaining the CEO.
- Developing reports and composes, critiquing and editing correspondence, as well as interfacing effectively with all levels of personnel within Cognitio Communications Lagos.
- Receiving incoming calls and visitors to the organization in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Develops and uses systems to organize and keep track of information or work progress.
- Prioritizes tasks in a fast paced, changing environment through frequent interruptions and changing deadlines.
- Organizes information or materials for others.
- Carefully prepares for meetings, travel, and conferences for others.
- Accurately tracks, monitors and purchases office disposables and reusable or inventory to ensure optimal office functionality.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of office policies and procedures.
- Carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of information in work reports provided by management, management information systems or other individuals. Coordinates monthly, quarterly and annual business reporting within Cognitio Communications Lagos.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required to.
- Listens attentively to people’s ideas and concerns. Speaks clearly and can be easily understood.
- Demonstrates ability to provide explanation and/or options to resolve difficult or confrontational situations.
- Expresses ideas clearly and concisely in writing. Uses appropriate business style writing.
- Able to clearly and accurately explain issues, policies, procedures and other pertinent information to clients and co-workers.
- Clearly and concisely, composes/proofreads/edits documents such as letters, memos and e-mail.
- Demonstrates correct use of grammar, spelling and punctuation in all produced documents. Able to relay/redirect complete and accurate messages to appropriate persons/departments within Cognitio Communications.
- Keeps Cognitio Communications Lagos CEO informed about progress and problems to avoid surprises.
- Responds with courtesy, clarity and accuracy to inquiries from clients and Cognitio Communications Lagos departments
- Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done. Asks clear concise questions in order to obtain information from clients.
- Behaves courteously to calmly acknowledge the concerns of clients who may be hostile, rude, confused and/or frustrated. Effectively diffuses/de-escalates difficult or confrontational situations.
- Applies due diligence and sound judgment when responding to requests and dealing with confidential information.
- Quickly and effectively solves problems.
- Effectively applies technical knowledge to solve a range of problems with office equipment and computerized business machines.
- Able to establish and maintain electronic and paper filing systems so that information can be readily retrieved
- Demonstrates ability to use office software to create, format and edit forms and presentations. Efficiently retrieves, inputs, edits, formats, transmits and links electronic file data.
- Accurately creates, generates and maintains diverse reports & documents utilizing databases, spreadsheets and communications.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Information Management policies with regard to office level processes, procedures, and practices.
- Understands and accepts other points of view and recognizes the value of different approaches.
- Demonstrates openness to new organizational structures, procedures and technology. Accepts change even when there is ambiguity.
- Steps into co-workers tasks when needed or required. Willingly takes on new tasks.
- Works creatively within standard procedures to fit a specific situation.
- Applies special techniques to manage situations involving stress or change Interpersonal
- Respects and welcomes diversity of clients and co-workers.
- Respects the confidentiality of information or concerns shared by others.
- Values contributing to teamwork in order to achieve common goals.
- Listens and responds constructively to other team members’ ideas.
- Expresses disagreement constructively (e.g. by emphasizing
- points of agreement, suggesting alternatives that may be acceptable to the group.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 25th March, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe